You are interested in study programs at Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in one of our six locations across Germany? Within the faculty of economics and media we offer Bachelor and Master degrees for incoming students taught in English and German. You can choose between our Business School, International Business School, Media School and Psychology School. We are part of the Erasmus+ program and also welcome freemover students.
All our Bachelor programs start in summer and winter. They have a course duration of 6 semesters and count in total 180 credits according to ECTS.
LanguageIf you wish to apply for one of the study programs at Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences as an Erasmus or Freemover student please check the compatibility of your study program with our offered courses. Anyone who wishes to enroll on an English language Bachelor degree course at Hochschule Fresenius is required to have an English Level B2 (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, others) Anyone who wishes to enroll on a German language Bachelor or Master's course at Hochschule Fresenius is required to have a German Level B2. (Goethe Certificate B2, telc B2, others)
VisaStudents from inside the European Union, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland do not need a Visa for their stay in Germany. Students from outside the European Union need to check their conditions for a German student visa and contact the German Embassy or consulate in their home country: http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/AAmt/Auslandsvertretungen/Uebersicht_node.html The type of visa depends on the duration of your stay in Germany, your country of origin and the purpose of your stay. The following documents are required for a German Visa:
- Health Insurance
- Proof of financial resources
- Proof of prior studies
- Proof of German language skills or planned language courses within your stay
- Letter of confirmation of the German university
InsuranceWhile your studies at Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences you must be insured in Germany. All students must submit a document “Zur Vorlage an einer Hochschule” to be enrolled at our faculty. Please contact our partner form the German insurance company Techniker Krankenkasse to get all necessary information.
ContactPlease contact us in case of questions and send an e-mail to Marieke Dörschner: email@example.com
- Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (Norwegen)
- Østfold University College (Norwegen)
- Sigmund Freud Privat Universität (Österreich)
- ISCEM - School of Business Communication (Portugal)
- BGE – Budapest Business School (Ungarn)
- Zuyd Hogeschool (Niederlande)
- VERN – University of Applied Sciences (Kroatien)
- IED – Instituto Europeo di Design (Mailand/Barcelona) (Italien/Spanien)
- the representation of functional and social interests of the students towards the University, the ministry, the media…
- the utilization of the students’ money in coordination with the University
- statements towards collegiate or scientific questions of the University
- the recognition of cultural issues of members • taking care and supporting sports of students