Terms & Conditions
- Participants need to be at least 18 years of age and need to be enrolled as a student at a university, for the entire duration of the summer school.
- Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences reserves the right to cancel the summer program due to unforeseeable circumstances or if there are less than 10 participants by 15th May 2018. In case of cancelation, the affected participants will be notified (at the latest four weeks prior to the start of the program) and will receive a full refund of all fees paid up until that point. Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences will not compensate for any further costs which have not been invoiced by Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences, such as flight tickets, visa, accommodation etc.
- Cancelation of lectures or other parts of our summer school program as a result of illness, unforeseeable events or developments may occur. In such a case, participants are not entitled to have such lectures or other parts taken place or carried out.
- A change of teaching staff and changes in the course content do not entitle the participant to a resignation from the contract or to a reduction of the course fees.
- Hochschule Fresenius is not liable for any accidents occurring while traveling to and from Berlin. The liability of Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences for any damage occurring during the program (including excursions, social activities etc.) is limited to the extent legally possible.
- The place of jurisdiction is Germany, thus, German law applies.
- For the official program of our summer school the attendance is compulsory. Only with an attendance of at least 80% we can award credit points (see our FAQs for more information on credit points and the program).
- In the interest of all, respectful and orderly conduct is generally expected from everybody. Severe infringement of such conduct may lead to exclusion from the summer program. Students are expected to be on time for classes.